Get Help

  • Are you homeless, at risk of becoming homeless, or financially vulnerable?  
    • For help finding a job, call 404-874-8001 or email
      • To enter our CareerWorks workforce development program, you will need:
        • Government-issued ID
        • Social Security Card (or a copy)
        • 30 Days of sobriety from drugs and alcohol
        • (If homeless) Third-party verifiable proof of homelessness e.g. letter from emergency shelter, evicting landlord, or parents/friends indicating you have to leave
    • For our veterans program, call 404-572-9025 or email