Summer Giving Campaign 2018
This summer, we are continuing to serve men, women, and families throughout the metro who are experiencing homelessness and financial hardship. Our work truly makes a difference.
Leona S. came to ACSS with the desire to change not just her life but the lives of her daughters. Leona recently graduated from CareerWorks and is now employed full-time. Her daughters were all present at the graduation ceremony to witness and celebrate their mother’s milestone.
What does it take to be self-sufficient? It takes confidence, hard work, the ability to handle the day-to-day challenges of life, and a community of family, friends, and others who are there to support, encourage, and guide. ACSS is grateful for the opportunity to help men and women in our community on their journey to self-sufficiency. Many have overcome significant barriers to achieve their goals.
Please help us to continue the work of empowering men and women to become self-sufficient.
Here are suggested ways you can help individuals and families to have a brighter tomorrow!
$5/day ($1,806) is all it takes for ACSS to serve one man or woman in our 12-month CareerWorks program.
$25/day ($9,030) is all it takes for ACSS to serve five men or women in our 12-month CareerWorks program.
Here are other ways to donate:
- $15 provides 3 weeks of meals for 1 person during CareerWorks Job Readiness Training
- $25 provides 1 week of CareerWorks Job Readiness Training for 1 person
- $150 supports 1 month of ACSS services for 1 person
- $1,806 supports 1 year of ACSS services for 1 person
- Volunteer at ACSS or our social enterprise Café 458. To learn more click here.
- Donate slightly used professional clothing in good condition to the ACSS CareerWorks Career Closet. To learn more click here.
Any amount, any way that you choose to engage with us makes a difference. To donate click here. Thank you!